Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hot time, summer in the city, back of my neck gettin' dirty and gritty...

http://emoknitter.etsy.com is the link for my lovely friend rachel's etsy store. if you are a crafty person that lacks the ability to make crafty things yourself, you might want to take a look. she makes affordable pieces of jewelery, scarves, hats and so on.

in other news, i've decided that i'll keep this thing to a single purpose and just start writing about media again. i'll probably stick to music and tv/film but there might be a book or game thrown in from time to time. it's been a while so i might be a bit rusty. and before anyone goes on a tirade about my tirade against people randomly taking up the pen, it's not random at all in my case and i do have experience as a writer. i'm not saying that makes me better than everyone else, i've just suckered people into paying me for my opinion. in the end, that's all critique really is anyway, an opinion.

wurd.

No comments: